Understanding the Jihadi Threat to America with Chris Guabatz and John Guandolo
Understanding the Threat (UTT) (04:40; 13:30)
- Since 9/11, the US government have not identified and defined the enemy, the threat, which is in violation of the US war-fighting doctrine.
- 100% of the enemies faced identifying as Jihadis, Muslims waging Jihad, who want to establish an Islamic State, a caliphate under Sharia law.
- UTT’s professional analysis looks at the network supporting this, what is Sharia/Islamic Law, how the enemy sees the world and view their actions.
- UTT provides law enforcement professionals and first responders the tools needed to deal with this threat.
- Briefing legislators on strategic goals of the Global Islamic Movement
- Helping leaders to create strategy
Video of Different Jihad Attacks Around the World (14:40 – 17:19)
- US Foreign Policy has been viewing the wars as separate incidents around the world.
- Global Islamic Movement sees these as one war on different fronts.
Ground Rule (19:30)
- As we travel around the country, for whatever purposes, we offer – if you can show that it is factually not true, then we will pull that information out of the presentation, and we will give you a thousand dollars.
Opening Questionnaire / Quick poll (21:55)
Have you read/studied Islamic Law (Sharia)?
- Yes 15%
- No 85%
Have you read/studied the book Milestones by Egyptian Islamic author Sayyid Qutb?
- Yes 3%
- No 97%
Have you read/studied the book Quranic Concept of War by Brigadier General S.K. Malik of the Pakistani Army?
- Yes 1%
- No 99%
Have you read/studied the Al Qaeda Training Manual?
- Yes 8%
- No 92%
Images of beheading, shooting, bombing (28:40)
- Jihadi/Shahid/Martyr is guaranteed paradise.
- Shahid/Martyr is guaranteed to usher in 70 of friends and family to paradise.
- If a person died a Shahid/Martyr, all their sins will be forgiven, except debt, and is guaranteed paradise.
- Whenever an attack happens, the narrative is that it has nothing to do with Islam.
- Instance of an attacker who settles debts a week before attack
Is There a Problem (34:30)
- Only prominent attacks shown in the media, dozens remain unreported.
Suit Wearing Jihadis (35:25)
Abdurahman Alamoudi (35:35)
- Most prominent Islamic adviser in the US during the 90s
- Worked with former presidents Clinton and Bush
- 2003, Heathrow Airport, $340,000 in his bag, an Al Qaeda financier
- Now serving 20+ years in prison
Organizations he’s involved in
- Islamic Society of North America
- Muslim Students Association
- Fiqh Council of North America
- and more…
Anwar Al-Awlaki (38:51)
- New Face of Modern Islam
- Worked in the State Department and Capitol Hill
- Popped up as Al Qaeda leader in Yemen
Imam Siraj Wahhaj (39:34)
- Co-conspirator in the 1993 WTC bombing
- First Imam to offer prayers in US Congress
Parvez Ahmed (40:05)
- Chairman of the board for CAIR – which was identified as a Muslim Brotherhood Organization, as well as a Hamas Organization
- In the Human Rights Commission in Jacksonville, FL
Kifah Mustapha (41:55)
- Hamas leader in Chicago
- FBI Citizen’s Academy
- Co-conspirator in the Holy Land Foundation Trial
- Identified as part of US Muslim Brotherhood’s Palestine Committee
Imam Mohamed Magid (43:21)
- Former president of Islamic Society of North America (ISNA) – which was identified as a Muslim Brotherhood Organization
- Worked with Vice President Biden on Inter-Faith Dialogue
So Why Listen? (46:35) / Who is the Enemy? (46:50)
- Muslims waging Jihad to establish an Islamic State under Sharia.
- From the Al Qaeda Perspective: A message from Al Qaeda Second in Command Ayman Al-Zawahiri to then newly-elected President Obama (November 19, 2008):
“You are neither facing individuals nor organizations, but are facing a Jihadi awakening and renaissance which is shaking the pillars of the entire Muslim world; and this is the fact which you and your government and country refuse to recognize and pretend not to see.”
- The War is a war of narratives in the information battlespace spun by media, backed by a narrative propagated by the Muslim Brotherhood.
- The War = US / West vs. Violent Extremists
The Real War = US / West vs.
- Al Qaeda / ISIS
- Violent Jihad
- Muslim Brotherhood
- Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) – voting bloc in the United Nations
Way the war is being fought:
- Enemy unidentified, thus cannot be targeted.
- Time not taken to understand the enemy and their motivations
- Osama Bin Laden: November 18, 1998 letter to Taliban:
“I do not need to tell you that this sacred struggle should continue until… holy places of Muslims are liberated from the occupation of non-Muslims and the Islamic Sharia is enforced on the land of God. Obviously, for the enforcement of Sharia, it is essential for all Muslims that they should establish an Islamic system on the basis of teachings of the Prophet Mohammed.”
ISIS Objectives (1:00:04)
“Since 9/11, nowhere in the US government have we identified and defined the enemy, the threat, which is in violation of our war-fighting doctrine. US war-fighting doctrine says when you analyze an enemy, a threat, you begin with who they say they are, and why they are fighting. Unanimously, 100% of the enemy that we face specifically says they are Jihadis, they’re Muslims waging Jihad in the cost of a lot, to establish an Islamic State, a caliphate under Sharia. The professional response from an analytical, war-fighting and law-enforcement perspective is to then analyze the threat based on that, and if they’re correct, well then that goes to how we address it. If they’re not correct, then that goes to how we address it. It does not go towards how the threat is defined primarily.” – John Guandolo
“All Understanding the Threat does is that we do that professional analysis that hasn’t been done since 9/11. So we look at what is the network supporting this, and what is Sharia, what is Islamic Law. And when you break it down, I will tell you, without any fanfare, that if you understand Sharia, then everything you see going on in the world with regard to the Global Islamic Movement will make perfect sense. Because when seen from inside the spectrum of how the enemy sees the world and how they view their actions, and how they speak, it pretty much opens up a significant realm to law enforcement.” – John Guandolo
“We have been regurgitating information on this war, we actually haven’t been studying the enemy threat doctrine, and what the enemy serve by fighting and what they’re fighting for.” – Chris Guabatz
“The Government has produced ample evidence to establish the associations of CAIR, ISNA, and NAIT with HLF, the Islamic Association of Palestine (IAP), and with Hamas.” – Judge Jorge Solis in the July 1, 2009 ruling, read by Chris Guabatz
“One of the things we do on the Three-Day Law Enforcement Program is we will actually spend a few hours going through the penetration of Jihadis at the national, state and local level.” – Chris Guabatz
“Primarily, this war is a war of narratives. It’s taking place in the information battlespace right now, and that is why when you turn on the TV after a Jihad attack, even though when we know why the Jihadi did it… and yet the media works that it has nothing to do with Islam, he wasn’t a real Muslim. Where does that narrative come from? Oftentimes, here in the United States, that narrative is being propagated by the Muslim Brotherhood.” – Chris Guabatz
“The way we have been fighting this war: A – we haven’t even identified the enemy in this war – if you have not identified the enemy, how can you target the enemy? And B – we have never taken the time at the National Security level all the way down to the local level to understand who these Jihadis are, why they’re fighting. If you can’t understand these groups, you cannot locate them, you cannot investigate them, and you cannot prosecute them.” – Chris Guabatz