In today's world, it seems that every time a public safety official interacts with the public, they are subjected to stress from an entitlement society as well as a roller coaster of emotions they deal with every day. To survive, first responders must find ways to control their emotions while delivering the highest quality of service to the communities they serve.
This webinar will:
- introduce the concept of Emotional Intelligence (EQ),
- share how to evaluate your current level of EQ,
- identify your communication strengths and weaknesses while overcoming negative personal beliefs,
- illustrate how to understand and change bad behavior tendencies that can be destructive,
- and share techniques to help you build relationships and improve teamwork, making your career more rewarding and may even save your life!