Can you be a more effective leader, and a better decision maker, with readily accessible data? The information challenges presented to agency and facility management, as well as the broader justice and public safety community including pretrial and probation departments, vary greatly but can all be solved through technology.
Join the DXC Eclipse team as they walk through challenge scenarios you may be running into at your agency or correctional facility. Learn how to solve them through the use of data analytics, reporting and business intelligence (BI).
This webinar will show you how:
- Data from disparate systems (local, regional, state, national) can be combined into a single snapshot view for analysis.
- Data analytics in the form of dashboards can display trends over time, which can easily be presented then used for resource, facility, and budget planning purposes.
- Reports generated on demand provide immediate access to data.
- Business intelligence supports better decision-making over time.
- Access from any device, anytime, anywhere can improve and speed up decision-making.
This webinar is sponsored by Microsoft Dynamics and DXC Technology, specializing in end-to-end software, services and cloud solutions. The company helps clients in the areas of customer engagement, finance and operations, and human capital management. By registering for this event you authorize the Justice Clearinghouse to share your registration information with our sponsor organization.
DXC Eclipse, a practice within DXC Technology, helps organizations accelerate digital transformation, solve business challenges and deliver intelligent solutions that make a difference for clients, employees and partners. We believe in delivering expertise, project transparency and excellent customer service in every engagement.
In the Public Sector, DXC’s Eclipse’s Microsoft-powered suite of software includes Offender360 which caters to state and local Justice and Public Safety agencies. Offender360 is a robust, modern, configurable, turnkey software solution for jail management, pretrial management, and community corrections. It enables Public Safety agencies to manage and operate their organization safely and make decisions that are data-driven from a single system. Offender360 gives Public Safety agencies an ever-current software solution that will meet their needs now and into the future.