Report writing can be tedious and time-consuming and oftentimes we write and re-write reports and other documents for hours and they are still not clear and concise!
This webinar offers best practices for planning and writing multisection reports that present complex information. Common report-writing challenges include: using overly technical language or legalese, not answering the reader's questions, applying a confusing organizational structure, not deleting unnecessary information, and using long dense paragraphs instead of lists and charts.
After attending this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Identify and clearly state the most important message in the report
- Apply strategies for understanding what information goes in which section
- Adopt a reader-friendly format including headings, lists, charts, and more
- Using clear and concise language
- Apply editing and proofreading techniques