How to write performance objectives, reviews, appraisals, and other performance documentation that is clear, descriptive, objective, and acceptable in today’s workplace.
One of the most important jobs managers have is to make sure their employees achieve results. Clear, ongoing communications – including written performance documentation – is crucial to this process. This webinar will help people write objectives and reviews that meet the SMART criteria. Participants will review guidelines and best practices and complete exercises from our workbook Writing Performance Reviews: A Write It Well Guide. This is your chance to make the review process meaningful and helpful for managers and employees again!
After attending this webinar, participants will be able to:
- State the criteria for acceptable performance documentation
- Identify documentation that meets and fails to meet these criteria
- Use clear, specific, objective terms to describe performance
- Support conclusions, ratings, recommendations, and actions with descriptions and examples
- Write objectives and standards that meet the criteria