2019 was an active year for cyber threats, with hundreds of ransomware incidents and several very large data breaches making the news. Other incidents may not have made headlines but were just as impactful to the agencies affected.
The MS-ISAC will step you through some of these events, using plain English, to:
- help you understand what happened, and
- how you can use the intelligence from these incidents to improve your own agency’s cybersecurity.
- “Specific incidents that can be used to explain security impacts.” — Larry
- “Justice Clearinghouse is the only way to get all this data at one time. We keep up to what’s going on.” — Robert
- “A very good overview/executive summary and year-end review of the quarterly webinars I have viewed… Thank you, Stacey.” — Steve
- “I learned a lot…we need to really think about these topics.” — Teva
- “What I learned from the webinar is how much I didn’t know about cybersecurity! It was an eye-opener.” — Sue