Rural communities face unique challenges in dealing with alcohol misuse and drug use violations. This webinar will address the evaluation criteria for research for both law enforcement and offender programming strategies.
- Evaluate research-based information for programmatic application to their rural communities.
- Identify cost-effective applications that might work in their specific communities.
Resources Mentioned During Webinar:
- Rural Indiana – A Demographic and Economic Overview
- Public Health and Equal Access to Justice in Rural America
- “I enjoyed learning about the Wellness Courts, and the components of the program.” — Claudia
- “Collaboration is built by engaging multiple stakeholders that represent the entire community rather than a few stakeholders with a narrow band of community interest.” — Michael
- “Great speakers.” — Christine