Successful investigations all rely on an agency’s ability to make the connections between various types of digital evidence. While the volume, size, and complexity of digital evidence are growing, the timelines for investigations are shrinking. Hear directly from Boulder County Sheriff’s Office and learn how their department is leveraging body-worn cameras, an evidence-grade smartphone camera application, and digital evidence management software to effectively capture video footage, instantly upload multimedia files from any location, and quickly access content for review or redaction – all while maintaining evidence integrity.
- Boulder County’s technology in use and decision-making process (policy, political and operational) when evaluating and implementing a new system
- How Boulder leveraged existing investments and streamlined workflows with a phased approach, instead of ‘rip and replace’
- How an end-to-end solution streamlines digital evidence from capture in the field or jail all the way through maintenance, storage and transfer for litigation
- Real results, benefits, and lessons learned from Boulder’s implementation and the impact to the department and community
The National Sheriffs’ Association (NSA) is one of the largest associations of law enforcement professionals in the United States, representing more than 3,000 elected sheriffs across the nation, and a total membership of more than 20,000. NSA is a non-profit organization dedicated to raising the level of professionalism among sheriffs, their deputies, and others in the field of criminal justice and public safety. Throughout its seventy-seven year history, NSA has served as an information clearinghouse for sheriffs, deputies, chiefs of police, other law enforcement professionals, state governments and the federal government.
Motorola Solutions has been serving the law enforcement community with mission-critical communications and public safety software for more than 90 years. As the only end-to-end public safety software provider, law enforcement agencies around the nation rely on our expertise, services, and solutions to better connect and protect in the moments that matter most, from call to case closure.
Resources Mentioned During the Webinar:
- “Today’s webinar was very well presented, covered the questions a LE agency should consider when choosing a BWC.” –Julia
- “The process and functionalities covered were extremely beneficial.” –Elliott
- “The speakers provided some good information, especially during the Q/A.” –Kenneth