This program will discuss the background and current status of the recently emerged zoonotic Corona virus, COVID-19, with focus on the importance of protecting not just ourselves, but our pets and animals from infectious diseases.
- Learn the latest news on Corona viruses and specifically COVID-19,
- Gain an understanding of key infectious disease prevention strategies, and
- Learn of sensible travel precautions when traveling with pets.
Referenced Mentioned During the Webinar
- “VERY Informative – the speaker is a wealth of knowledge! This should be available to the masses that are panicking, to keep it in perspective. THANK YOU!” — Roseann
- “There was a lot of information that is important for animal welfare workers and understanding more about coronaviruses in general.” — Christina
- “The science was very interesting. Thank you!” — Darby
- “Excellent question and answer session.” — k
- “I work in healthcare and this seminar was outstanding for disease control and understanding of how diseases transmit.” — Cheryl
- “This was by far the best Webinar I have ever taken….informative, thorough and interesting and I have been following COVID-19 very carefully. thank you for this and thanks to Dr. Tischendorf.” — Marie Louise
- “Thank you for this webinar.. It was a must and you were the first to have it…. Good work!” — Robert