There are a variety of slogans that people use when they are promoted to a position of leadership. For some, it’s fake it until you make it, while others utilize that’s the way we’ve always done it and why fix what’s not broken. When ascending to a position of leadership, it is critical you know who you are and how your leadership style affects and effects the people you are charged with leading. And, in order to recognize that, you need to be authentic. How you direct your organization must be the real deal – you cannot be one persona during working hours or with certain constituents’ and another with others. Who you are must be 24/7, and only you can define how you are perceived.
This course will discuss a variety of leadership styles and how they impact your personal style. In law enforcement, the need to respond in a consistent manner doesn’t necessarily mean the same way – every situation brings its unique response. However, it is your character, integrity and authentic self that allows you to be comfortable and consistent in your position as a leader.
In this webinar, attendees will:
- Identify characteristics that exemplify Authentic Leadership
- HOW do find your authentic leadership?
- Understand how Authentic Leadership fits into your organization’s culture
- “I appreciated the strong yet compassionate style of leadership presented by both speakers.” — Carmen
- “The presenters sharing their personal experiences really enhanced the information they were providing. This was a great webinar.” — Denise
- “A good reminder of the type of leadership styles. Basic information, but very important.” — Darren
- “Nice 1 hour webinars can be fit into the busy workday easier than traveling to classes. Thanks again!” — Evan
- “The topics discussed allowed for personal reflection. I appreciated that the presenters provided useful information and spoke with a lot of experience.” — Frank