It has been shown that Indian Country suffers from higher addiction rates than the national average, especially when it comes to methamphetamine. This session will look at the impact of substance abuse in Indian Country and who, where and how these substances are not only delivered in Tribal communities but how they are transported, stored and trafficked from them. How this activity has changed the criminal activity in Indian Country and impacts the surrounding communities.
- “One of the most interesting webinars I have seen. Excellent speaker and topic.” — Robert
- “There was a lot of really good information in this webinar! – I’m happy he discussed all the issues the Tribes were having in controlling the drug traffickers and why drug traffickers were using Tribal lands for drug running.” — Vicki
- “Great introduction to drug trafficking issues on reservations – especially for those of us who handle drug cases in jurisdictions that have reservations within them. Thank you.” — Jonathan
- “I’ve known Dave and he is a great speaker. He was always present during the Multi-jurisdictional Conference in Green Bay. He provided more updated information during this presentation.” — Enrico
- “I had no idea how prevalent the Native American gangs are. All of the info was interesting.” — Carrie