The animal control officer, law enforcement officer or humane investigator’s success depends on their ability to leverage both public and private partnerships in the field. This is especially true when pursuing a criminal investigation involving animals. This session will focus on ways to engage key stakeholders when your agency encounters criminal cases. The time to think about how your agency will respond to the next case begins now. Effective planning, including collaboration from both the public and private sectors, ensures positive outcomes for your community’s most vulnerable victims, its animals.
- “LOVE the animal-based webinars! Keep them coming.” 🙂 — Jennifer
- “Great nuggets of information to implement locally.” — Mario
- “Adam had great ideas and the information was very helpful.” — Paula
- “I get so much information when I watch these webinars. It is great to have ideas and strategies when dealing with the unusual when out in the field.” — Sarah
- “Just stoking the fire of creativity regarding renewing relationships with other agencies. I’ve been at this a long time and sometimes I just need to be reminded how important these things are.” — Frank