Expand your wildlife live-capture and handling protocols. Discussion will include:
- Replacing the NEED to capture or handle wildlife;
- Ten Stress Reduction Must Do’s;
- Catching the Uncatchable;
- Redefining Live-traps;
- and The Equipment Grab Bag for most field rescues.
We will discuss rescue case studies to engage the audience in planning to help any critter in any crisis.
- “Consider various deterrents other than trapping to remove when dealing with nuisance wildlife issues.” — Cedar
- “Great reminders of knowledge and great new suggestions, thank you low slow soft.” 🙂 — Cindi
- “Great to have a real expert with real experience discussing the topic. …This presenter OBVIOUSLY had real experience, and his “go slow” approach is SO very applicable in not only animal/wildlife situations but also stressful human interactions. He would make a great presenter in de-escalation, use of force too.” — Daniel
- “Dave’s experience was extremely valuable and well presented for the length. Appreciated the “Worry Toy” bit offered a simple solution to common issue we see daily. Thanks!” — Jacob
- “The best webinar I have had and I learned a lot. I am on an Indian reservation and this is so helpful to me.” — Kendyl
- “Humble experienced individuals who have common sense yet humane practices as Dave Pauli expressed- some things can’t be ‘taught’ in a book or class but rather shared through stories & field experiences. Thank you!” — Danielle
- “Fascinating presenter! One of the most compassionate role models I’ve heard in a long time re HOW to treat wildlife humanely. Well done.” — Renata
- “Tremendous presentation. It could have easily been 4 hours. Great overview. His personal wildlife trapping tips were invaluable. More Dr. Pauli would be great.” — DAVID