We will explore the underworld of sexual abuse of an animal. Most in the criminal justice community want to turn a blind eye to these cases because they are outside the norm and can make society cringe. This webinar will explore how to investigate these cases successfully and thoroughly. We will tackle how to prosecute these cases when the subject matter is disturbing.
- “The animals are just as much a victim as humans and animal sexual abuse can lead to the abuse of humans.” — Carmella
- “It was a good webinar from attorney perspective and legal options. …Overall it was an excellent webinar.” — Jagjit
- “The stat of animal sexual abusers becoming human sexual abusers is staggering. Reinforcing the belief that these cases should NOT be pleaded down to non-animal or non-sexual offenses was also reassuring.” — Dana
- “A how-to is valuable. Too often we focus on “what it is” and not “how to investigate”. Excellent training.” — Joye
- “I was particularly pleased with the awareness and guidance on proper evidence collection and protection.” — Jay