Online enticement involves an individual communicating with someone believed to be a child via the internet with the intent to commit a sexual offense or abduction. How are children vulnerable to this type of crime? This webinar will explore risk factors for youth and the vulnerabilities that make them targets for manipulation by online predators and the NCMEC resources designed to protect children and educate the community.
- “The astounding number of minors victimized by ONE perpetrator before they are caught.” — Nancy
- “It’s good to hear about the survivor’s experience. She was very courageous in sharing her experience.” — Rebeca
- “Good. She tied the information to the other past webinars.” — ROBERT
- “Well-constructed and presented. The material was varied, non-repetitive from past webinars and the use of videos enhanced the overall meaning of the presentation.” — Nathalie
- “It was beneficial to understand that children/teens could be unknowingly brought into this situation and then feel trapped and unable to ask for help, but that there are actual programs for that.” — Cassie