Social media managers and public information officers are the new-age risk manager, running point both on incidents and in everyday conversation with community members. Why is that so important? Because most information about an agency is not gleaned from a website, or from a brochure – it’s from what people experience on social media. What does digital risk management look like, and how can you succeed at keeping your agency in the driver’s seat of information in good times and bad? Learn tips, tricks, and takeaways in this session.
Resources Mentioned in this Webinar
- “I really valued the real-life examples and the Q&A session.” — Carolyn
- “The entire webinar was very informative.” — David
- “Very informative. I will be using a few tips on our social media sites.” — Robert
- “Great information on responding to positive and negative comments.” — Rob
- “I loved the examples. It’s one thing to read a policy but to see one in action through another agency’s experience is great.” — Ryan
- “This was a great presentation! Very informative.” — Umar
- “How to deal with negative comments and the issue of blocking a citizen from continued, negative/rude comments.” — Vonda
- “This was an excellent webinar. Please have more on this topic or from this speaker.” — Ynez
This webinar has been sponsored by the International Association of Law Enforcement Planners. IALEP is a member-governed organization for people working in, or interested in, planning, policy, budget, performance measurement, analysis, research, and other related functions for criminal justice agencies.