This webinar will apply research-based information in a discussion to promote school safety. The discussion will provide a background that will allow the participants to identify and evaluate components for a school safety plan for schools located in small towns or unincorporated areas.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Evaluate available research on school safety when considering the development of a school safety plan.
- Identify low cost and effective components for rural school safety plans.
- Test assumptions regarding the components of their rural school safety plan.
As Featured in the NBC News Story: Inside the Safest School in America
- “Excellent information in this course.” — Daniel
- “The impressive strategies being used to make schools safe and related statistics regarding their effectiveness!” — Sharon
- “The entire webinar was good!” — Richards
- “Information regarding tracking an incident throughout a building and how it connects directly with central dispatch.” — Robert