Is your agency or organization overwhelmed with panicked calls from the public about wildlife problems? Do you spend staff time and energy dealing with these calls? If so, this webinar is for you! We will share our top 10 tips for taking calls from the public about wildlife, to help you resolve problems over the phone in a matter of minutes! Topics include tips for calming down upset and fearful callers, questions to ask that will help you accurately diagnose the problem, tactics for working with the caller to solve the problem themselves (without having to dispatch an officer!), and tips for increasing tolerance among the public for the wild neighbors in your community.
- “Learning about the resolution guide and wildneighbors.com reference for the caller to research if they need to or would like to. Thank you for the webinar.” — Kay
- “I thought that the information on calming down panicked people on the phone very helpful.” — Jean
- “Resources were great.” — Jessica
- “I learned valuable ways for preventing animal access.” — Kati
- “HSUS resources very valuable; thanks so much for doing this.” — DAVID