This training module encourages and equips Law Enforcement and Criminal Justice Professionals, and their family members, to guard the six most vulnerable areas of life to promote health and well-being.
Officers often stress officer safety and “going home” at the end of the shift. In this inspiring and thought-provoking presentation, Jonathan asks, “What then?” to not only raise awareness about the real challenges facing our families, but also to offer steps through the development of a strategic action plan for successfully navigating a thriving career and home life.
As a result of Part 2* of this presentation, the attendee will:
- Review and build upon the foundational awareness from Part 1 by receiving six tips for becoming resilient and navigating the challenges of personal crisis or traumatic events.
- Develop a personal action plan that includes SMART goals and can be implemented immediately for wellness.
- Receive access to additional resources from the Presenter that will facilitate continued learning and personal development.
*Attendees are strongly encouraged but not required to attend both Parts 1 and 2 as they function as a comprehensive unit.
Resources Mentioned During the Webinar:
- “We need to take care of ourselves so we can take care of others.” — Renee
- “I love how Jonathan uses stories to get his information across.” — Shaylyn
- “This guy is an excellent speaker. I would love to hear more from him.” — Teresa
- “This topic, overall health, and wellness is vitally important in today’s world and quality training for public safety personnel is in short supply.” — Tony