Recruiting qualified peace officers is more challenging today than ever before. Yet you can increase your recruitment and retention successes in the main arenas you have influence. Learn viable strategies and solutions for agencies of all sizes, including through the effective use of the Internet and social media.
Other Webinars in this Series Include:
- Marketing and Hiring: How to Stand Out When You’re a Small Fish in a Big Pond
- (This Webinar) Creating a Constant Stream of Recruits: Finding Great People to Meet Your Agency’s Goals
- March 26: Responding to a Recruiting Crisis: Using Innovative Tactics to Transform Your Recruiting Practices
- April 7: The Workforce Crisis and What Law Enforcement Agencies Are Doing about It.
- May 13: Recruiting and Retention of Police: Strategies for Small and Medium-Sized Agencies
- June 24: The New Generations: How to Recruit, Retain and Motivate
- July 28: Creating an Agency Culture of Excellence that Attracts the Right Recruits, Keeps the Right Team, and Promotes the Right People
- Aug 27: The Secret Sauce to Finding the Best Candidates
- Nov 3: Creating and Maintaining a Great Workforce: Recruiting and Retaining Quality Employees
- Dec 10: Recruiting the Next Generation to Your Agency
The National Sheriffs’ Association (NSA) is one of the largest associations of law enforcement professionals in the United States, representing more than 3,000 elected sheriffs across the nation, and a total membership of more than 20,000. NSA is a non-profit organization dedicated to raising the level of professionalism among sheriffs, their deputies, and others in the field of criminal justice and public safety. Throughout its seventy-seven year history, NSA has served as an information clearinghouse for sheriffs, deputies, chiefs of police, other law enforcement professionals, state governments and the federal government.