In this course, we will examine how to create and maintain a great workforce. We will explore the role proper recruiting has as well as the role excellent human resource management plays in retaining quality employees. The need for hiring, training, coaching, mentoring, rewarding, and recognizing employees throughout their careers will be explored. Best practices will be discussed.
Other Webinars in this Series Include:
- Marketing and Hiring: How to Stand Out When You’re a Small Fish in a Big Pond
- Creating a Constant Stream of Recruits: Finding Great People to Meet Your Agency’s Goals
- Responding to a Recruiting Crisis: Using Innovative Tactics to Transform Your Recruiting Practices
- The Workforce Crisis and What Law Enforcement Agencies Are Doing about It.
- Recruiting and Retention of Police: Strategies for Small and Medium-Sized Agencies
- The New Generations: How to Recruit, Retain and Motivate
- Creating an Agency Culture of Excellence that Attracts the Right Recruits, Keeps the Right Team, and Promotes the Right People
- The Secret Sauce to Finding the Best Candidates
- (This Webinar) Creating and Maintaining a Great Workforce: Recruiting and Retaining Quality Employees
- Dec 10: Recruiting the Next Generation to Your Agency