It’s the information age. We have access to an endless flow of ideas on becoming better professionals. But the challenge is still implementation. This seminar goes to the hands-on of starting and sustaining good habits. We'll look at research on habits as well as best practices of those who excel at it. Most importantly, we’ll talk about how the way you form habits will be unique to you -there are no cookie cutters. You're already forming a habit by being in the JCH Community – Join us as we take it a step further.
After this class, Students will be able to
- Understand why habits are hard to form
- Develop a personal “short list” of desired habits for their own professional lives
- Develop a personal “Habit Profile” to find the best path toward solid habits
- Jump-start or strengthen their own good habits
- Use additional resources for building good habits