How many of you have heard the words “well, we’ve always done it that way” as an excuse to not grow and change? As leaders, it is our responsibility to grow teams with unique points of view to gain fresh ideas and perspectives and ensure growth, change, and continued success in our organizations. Many leaders, in our industry as well as others, tend to be a bit controlling, and since many of us have done just about every job in animal welfare, we may think we know how to do it all. We aren’t wrong about knowing how to do it, but do we know how to do it best? This session is designed to discuss how leaders within animal welfare can approach recruitment, retention, and promotion to foster a diverse team of subject matter experts to help take their organization to the next level.
Other Webinars in this Series Include:
- Marketing and Hiring: How to Stand Out When You’re a Small Fish in a Big Pond
- Creating a Constant Stream of Recruits: Finding Great People to Meet Your Agency’s Goals
- Responding to a Recruiting Crisis: Using Innovative Tactics to Transform Your Recruiting Practices
- The Workforce Crisis and What Law Enforcement Agencies Are Doing about It.
- Recruiting and Retention of Police: Strategies for Small and Medium-Sized Agencies
- The New Generations: How to Recruit, Retain and Motivate
- Creating an Agency Culture of Excellence that Attracts the Right Recruits, Keeps the Right Team, and Promotes the Right People
- The Secret Sauce to Finding the Best Candidates
- Creating and Maintaining a Great Workforce: Recruiting and Retaining Quality Employees
- (This Webinar) Recruiting the Next Generation to Your Agency
The National Animal Care & Control Association (NACA) was formed in 1978 for the express purpose of assisting its members to perform their duties in a professional manner. We believe only carefully selected and properly trained animal control personnel can correct community problems resulting from irresponsible animal ownership. NACA’s purpose is to preserve the Human/Animal Bond by insisting on responsible animal ownership.