Law enforcement agencies from around the nation are facing a “triple threat” affecting the ability to hire qualified individuals to serve our communities as officers. With some agencies seeing a 60% or more drop in applications over the last five years, what must we do to recruit qualified applicants. Using practical, real examples of successful tactics, during this webinar, we will:
- Address the reasons behind the crisis
- Discuss innovative methods to attract millennial applicants
- What roadblocks are law enforcement agencies facing with applicants?
- What should we be doing now for the future?
Other Webinars in this Series Include:
- Marketing and Hiring: How to Stand Out When You’re a Small Fish in a Big Pond
- Creating a Constant Stream of Recruits: Finding Great People to Meet Your Agency’s Goals
- (This Webinar) Responding to a Recruiting Crisis: Using Innovative Tactics to Transform Your Recruiting Practices
- April 7: The Workforce Crisis and What Law Enforcement Agencies Are Doing about It.
- May 13: Recruiting and Retention of Police: Strategies for Small and Medium-Sized Agencies
- June 24: The New Generations: How to Recruit, Retain and Motivate
- July 28: Creating an Agency Culture of Excellence that Attracts the Right Recruits, Keeps the Right Team, and Promotes the Right People
- Aug 27: The Secret Sauce to Finding the Best Candidates
- Nov 3: Creating and Maintaining a Great Workforce: Recruiting and Retaining Quality Employees
- Dec 10: Recruiting the Next Generation to Your Agency