They’re here! The new generations are here and they are taking over leadership positions within our agencies. In a refreshing way, we will explore the numerous positive characteristics they bring to our organizations and how to utilize their unique skill sets. We will study the way they were raised and how it has molded them into the employees they are today. Building on that information, we will examine researched-based studies to explore how to recruit, retain, motivate and grow them into the leaders that we need for the future.
Other Webinars in this Series Include:
- Marketing and Hiring: How to Stand Out When You’re a Small Fish in a Big Pond
- Creating a Constant Stream of Recruits: Finding Great People to Meet Your Agency’s Goals
- Responding to a Recruiting Crisis: Using Innovative Tactics to Transform Your Recruiting Practices
- The Workforce Crisis and What Law Enforcement Agencies Are Doing about It.
- Recruiting and Retention of Police: Strategies for Small and Medium-Sized Agencies
- (This Webinar) The New Generations: How to Recruit, Retain and Motivate
- July 28: Creating an Agency Culture of Excellence that Attracts the Right Recruits, Keeps the Right Team, and Promotes the Right People
- Aug 27: The Secret Sauce to Finding the Best Candidates
- Nov 3: Creating and Maintaining a Great Workforce: Recruiting and Retaining Quality Employees
- Dec 10: Recruiting the Next Generation to Your Agency
The National Sheriffs’ Association (NSA) is one of the largest associations of law enforcement professionals in the United States, representing more than 3,000 elected sheriffs across the nation, and a total membership of more than 20,000. NSA is a non-profit organization dedicated to raising the level of professionalism among sheriffs, their deputies, and others in the field of criminal justice and public safety. Throughout its seventy-seven year history, NSA has served as an information clearinghouse for sheriffs, deputies, chiefs of police, other law enforcement professionals, state governments and the federal government.