This webinar will explore the enduring challenges women encounter in the law enforcement profession and offer strategies to navigating the police culture in an effort to encourage female interest in the field, and to ensure future generations of female leadership in policing.
In this webinar, attendees will:
- Explore challenges women encounter in the law enforcement profession
- Be exposed to personal and professional strategies needed to successfully navigate the police culture
- Discuss the importance of Succession Planning and identifying opportunities to mentor and coach female recruits, officers, and first line supervisors
Other Webinars in this series include:
- June 6, 1p ET: Women in Law Enforcement: Physical Fitness Standards & Testing
- July 24, 1p ET: Women in Law Enforcement: Promotion & Assignment
- Sept 25 at 1p ET: Women in Policing: Performance & Outcomes
The National Association of Women Law Enforcement Executives (NAWLEE) is the first organization established to address the unique needs of women holding senior management positions in law enforcement. NAWLEE is a non-profit organization sponsored and administered directly by law enforcement practitioners. Our mission is to serve and further the interests of women executives and those who aspire to be executives in law enforcement.